Must look 13 -15 years of age.
Must be androgenous; able to pass off as both male and female.
Has a strong soprano voice. Must be able to dance.
If auditioning for this role please prepare a pop song that will showcase your vocal range.
Police officer, object of Maxie’s puppy love, affection.
Must look like in his mid to late 20s.
Should be willing to appear on stage in underwear.
Strong baritone or tenor voice. Must be able to sing both ballad and rock songs.
Preferably able to play the guitar. If auditioning for this role, please prepare a slow OPM song and showcase guitar ability.
Maxie’s brother. Eldest of the siblings.
Strong baritone voice.
Mid to late 20s.
Victor’s police partner.
Willing to play multiple roles.
15-17years of age
A closet bully.
Must have comic timing. Background in dance is preferable.
Petty crime lord. Maxie’s father.
Must have a strong Tenor voice.
15 years old and above with strong singing voices (all vocal ranges) and acting capacities.
- Audition dates: March 9 (Saturday) and 10 (Sunday)
- Venue: Studio A of the Peta Theater Center, No. 5 Eymard Drive, New Manila, Quezon City
- Registration starts at 12 noon
- Auditions begin at 1 p.m. and will end 8 p.m.
- Be ready to sing 1 song from a PINOY ALTERNATIVE BAND and 1 song from a BROADWAY MUSICAL
- Be ready with a dance piece, Either HIPHOP, CONTEMPORARY or JAZZ.
Be ready to learn a dance combination
For more information, please contact Nick Guila at 0915-1916384, or visit the official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/